I offer individual therapy to adolescents and adults of all ages. Individual therapy is a good option if you are experiencing any of the following:
- adjusting to divorce - (see my article on divorce adjustment)
- loss of a relationship or partnership
- other relationship issues
- sexual/gender identity issues
- grief and loss
- generalized and social anxiety
- students experiencing family conflict
- phase of life issues
- trauma or abuse
- substance abuse
I also offer couples therapy for partners experiencing relationship problems. Couples therapy is a good option if you and your partner are experiencing:
- trust issues
- communication difficulties
Everything discussed in therapy is completely confidential except in special circumstances. View the Colorado Mental Health Statute for more information.
In addition to therapy, I offer a range of psychological testing and evaluation services. Please contact me for more information.
Individual therapy - $125 per session (50 minutes)
Couples therapy - $185 per session (75 minutes)
I accept cash, check, and credit cards.